Personal data Willem Wesdorp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Wesdorp
Household of Willem Wesdorp
He is married to Christina de Zeeuw on May 6, 1872 at Sluis (Breskens) (Zeeland), he was 33 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Sluis (Breskens) (Zeeland) on May 6, 1872.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 5
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.11 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Willem Wesdorp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wesdorp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wesdorp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wesdorp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wesdorp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1872)
- The temperature on May 6, 1872 was about 14.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 54%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Yellowstone National Park is established as the world's first national park.
- Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden-Norway.