Personal data Jan Huijsen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Huijsen
Household of Jan Huijsen
He is married to Pieternella Adriana Witte on March 1, 1894 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on March 1, 1894.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Jan Huijsen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huijsen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Huijsen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Huijsen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Huijsen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 1, 1894)
- The temperature on March 1, 1894 was about 2.1 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Port Arthur massacre: Port Arthur, Manchuria falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War.
- Anarchist Émile Henry hurls a bomb into Paris's Cafe Terminus, killing one and wounding 20.
- Auguste and Louis Lumière patent the Cinematographe, a combination movie camera and projector.