Personal data Cornelis Allaart
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Allaart
Household of Cornelis Allaart
He is married to Maria Witte on July 8, 1880 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on July 8, 1880.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Cornelis Allaart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Allaart
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Allaart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Allaart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Allaart.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 8, 1880)
- The temperature on July 8, 1880 was about 16.4 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high wind and heavy snow.
- First electric lamp factory opened by Thomas Edison.
- War of the Pacific: The Battle of Arica, assault and capture of Morro de Arica (Arica Cape), that ended the Campaña del Desierto (Desert Campaign).