Personal data Dingenis Schipper
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dingenis Schipper
Household of Dingenis Schipper
He is married to Jacomina Witte on December 5, 1878 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on December 5, 1878.Source 3
Notes by Dingenis Schipper
Naam ook Schippers
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.35 Aktenr. 40
Timeline Dingenis Schipper
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schipper
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schipper.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schipper.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schipper.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 5, 1878)
- The temperature on December 5, 1878 was about 4.7 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman empire.
- Russo-Turkish War (1877?1878) ? Battle of Plovdiv: Captain Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.