Personal data Cornelia de Klerk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia de Klerk
Household of Cornelia de Klerk
She is married to Bastiaan Witte on March 5, 1874 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), she was 52 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on March 5, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Cornelia de Klerk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Klerk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Klerk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Klerk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Klerk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 5, 1874)
- The temperature on March 5, 1874 was about 1.5 °C. The airpressure was 78 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa.
- Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park, is opened in Birkenhead.