Personal data Jan Pel van den Berg
- He was born in the year 1841 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Pel van den Berg
Household of Jan Pel van den Berg
He is married to Pieternella de Bruin on March 28, 1877 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 36 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on March 28, 1877.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 27
Timeline Jan Pel van den Berg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Berg
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 28, 1877)
- The temperature on March 28, 1877 was about 7.9 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of Big Hole ? A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army.
- Asaph Hall discovers Martian moon Phobos.
- At Gilmore's Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.