Personal data Catharina Margaretha Blokpoel
- She was born in the year 1839 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Margaretha Blokpoel
Household of Catharina Margaretha Blokpoel
She is married to Willem Marinus Kleinepier on July 17, 1872 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 33 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on July 17, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 83
Timeline Catharina Margaretha Blokpoel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Blokpoel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Blokpoel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Blokpoel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Blokpoel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 17, 1872)
- The temperature on July 17, 1872 was about 18.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden-Norway.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.