Personal data Anna Maria Susanna de Smit
- She was born in the year 1846 in Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Susanna de Smit
Household of Anna Maria Susanna de Smit
She is married to Pieter Ossewaarde on March 3, 1865 at Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland) on March 3, 1865.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.143 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Anna Maria Susanna de Smit
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Smit
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Smit.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Smit.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Smit.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 3, 1865)
- The temperature on March 3, 1865 was about 3.1 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, abolishing slavery, submitting it to the states for ratification.
- American Civil War: The Siege of Petersburg is broken ? Union troops capture the trenches around Petersburg, Virginia, forcing Confederate General Robert E. Lee to retreat.
- Union cavalry troopers corner and shoot dead John Wilkes Booth, assassin of President Lincoln, in Virginia.