Personal data Hendrik van der Maas
- He was born in the year 1843 in Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrik van der Maas
Household of Hendrik van der Maas
He is married to Jacomina Dina Adriana de Smit on September 24, 1863 at Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland) on September 24, 1862.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.143 Aktenr. 18
Timeline Hendrik van der Maas
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Maas
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 24, 1863)
- The temperature on September 24, 1863 was about 10.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with a Union retreat.
- Second Assault on the Confederate works at the Siege of Port Hudson during the American Civil War.
- American Civil War: Battle of Bristoe Station ? Confederate General Robert E. Lee forces fail to drive the Union Army out of Virginia.