Personal data Sara Schoe
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sara Schoe
Household of Sara Schoe
She is married to Jacob de Bree on May 4, 1866 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on May 4, 1866.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Sara Schoe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schoe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schoe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schoe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schoe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 4, 1866)
- There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Battle of Custoza: an Austrian army defeats the Italian army during the Austro-Prussian War.
- Battle of Curupaity in the War of the Triple Alliance.
- Memorial Day first celebrated in United States at Waterloo, New York.