Personal data Jannetje Ossewaarde
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje Ossewaarde
Household of Jannetje Ossewaarde
She is married to Christiaan van der Linde on October 20, 1871 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), she was 32 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on October 20, 1871.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Jannetje Ossewaarde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ossewaarde
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 20, 1871)
- The temperature on October 20, 1871 was about 16.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Amadeus I becomes King of Spain
- The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.
- Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.