Personal data David Klap
Ancestors (and descendant) of David Klap
Household of David Klap
He is married to Elizabeth Ossewaarde on October 11, 1867 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), he was 34 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on October 11, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 17
Timeline David Klap
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Klap
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Klap.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Klap.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Klap.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 11, 1867)
- The temperature on October 11, 1867 was about 8.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Hudson's Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- Work begins on the covering of the Zenne, burying Brussels's primary river and creating the modern central boulevards.
- Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope's Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).