Personal data Elizabeth Ossewaarde
- She was born in the year 1837 in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland).Source 1
- She died.Source 1
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elizabeth Ossewaarde
Household of Elizabeth Ossewaarde
She is married to David Klap on October 11, 1867 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), she was 30 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on October 11, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 17
Timeline Elizabeth Ossewaarde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ossewaarde
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 11, 1867)
- The temperature on October 11, 1867 was about 8.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The 15th and last Shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate resigns in Japan.
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine was established in Boston. It was the first dental school in the U.S.
- United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.