Personal data Jannetje Hoebeke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje Hoebeke
Household of Jannetje Hoebeke
She is married to Cornelis Ossewaarde on August 17, 1860 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), she was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on August 17, 1860.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Jannetje Hoebeke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hoebeke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hoebeke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hoebeke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hoebeke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 17, 1860)
- The temperature on August 17, 1860 was about 18.5 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Steamship Lady Elgin sinks on Lake Michigan, with the loss of around 400 lives.
- South Carolina becomes the first state to secede from the United States.
- Britain's first tram service begins in Birkenhead, Merseyside.