Personal data Cornelis Ossewaarde
- He was born in the year 1835 in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Ossewaarde
Household of Cornelis Ossewaarde
He is married to Jannetje Hoebeke on August 17, 1860 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on August 17, 1860.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Cornelis Ossewaarde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ossewaarde
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 17, 1860)
- The temperature on August 17, 1860 was about 18.5 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Meeting of Teano. Giuseppe Garibaldi, conqueror of the Kingdom of Two Sicilies, gives it to King Victor Emmanuel II of Italy.
- One of the worst storms ever to hit the region lashes the east coast of England, sinking more than 100 ships and killing at least 40 people. Among those rescued at sea is the crew of the brig Hannah, captained by George Jezzard, the great-great-great-grandfather of the actor David Suchet
- Giuseppe Garibaldi's Mille expedition sets sail from Genoa to the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.