Personal data Leendert Rooze
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert Rooze
Household of Leendert Rooze
He is married to Dina Poppe on December 28, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on December 28, 1870.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 148
Timeline Leendert Rooze
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rooze
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rooze.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rooze.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rooze.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 28, 1870)
- The temperature on December 28, 1870 was about -2.8 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In the United States, the Weather Bureau (later renamed the National Weather Service) makes its first official meteorological forecast.
- Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan ? Prussian forces take Napoleon III of France and 100,000 of his soldiers prisoner.