Personal data Dina Poppe
- She was born in the year 1851 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dina Poppe
Household of Dina Poppe
She is married to Leendert Rooze on December 28, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on December 28, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 148
Timeline Dina Poppe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Poppe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Poppe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Poppe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Poppe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 28, 1870)
- The temperature on December 28, 1870 was about -2.8 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.
- In the United States, post-Civil War military control of Mississippi ends and it is readmitted to the Union.
- In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in the Marias Massacre.