Personal data Jacomina Davidse
- She was born in the year 1847 in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacomina Davidse
Household of Jacomina Davidse
She is married to Isaac Bassie on August 14, 1872 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on August 14, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Jacomina Davidse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Davidse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Davidse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Davidse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Davidse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 14, 1872)
- The temperature on August 14, 1872 was about 13.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- Women's suffrage: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.