Personal data Wilhelmina van Vlaanderen
- She was born in the year 1854 in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmina van Vlaanderen
Household of Wilhelmina van Vlaanderen
She is married to Adriaan Danielse on September 20, 1876 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on September 20, 1876.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 119
Timeline Wilhelmina van Vlaanderen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Vlaanderen
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 20, 1876)
- The temperature on September 20, 1876 was about 15.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- Alexander Graham Bell applies for a patent for the telephone, as does Elisha Gray.
- The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.