Personal data Willem Gillisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Gillisse
Household of Willem Gillisse
He is married to Dina Lampers on August 15, 1877 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on August 15, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 88
Timeline Willem Gillisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gillisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gillisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gillisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gillisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 15, 1877)
- The temperature on August 15, 1877 was about 17.4 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- May 16, 1877 political crisis in France.
- The family with samurai antecedents that responded to the Saigo army in ?ita Nakatsu, rebels.
- Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.