Personal data Pieter Geldof
- He was born in the year 1836 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Geldof
Household of Pieter Geldof
He is married to Willemina Lampers on September 15, 1875 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 39 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on September 15, 1875.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Pieter Geldof
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Geldof
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Geldof.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Geldof.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Geldof.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 15, 1875)
- The temperature on September 15, 1875 was about 19.7 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 46%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Massachusetts Rifle Association, "America's Oldest Active Gun Club", is founded.
- The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.