Personal data Adriaana Jozina van der Weel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaana Jozina van der Weel
Household of Adriaana Jozina van der Weel
She is married to Simon Jacobus de Bree on May 14, 1873 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on May 14, 1873.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 40
Timeline Adriaana Jozina van der Weel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Weel
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 14, 1873)
- The temperature on May 14, 1873 was about 10.8 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The British steamer RMSAtlantic sinks off Nova Scotia, killing 547.
- The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco, California.
- A group of Modoc warriors defeat the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, a part of the Modoc War.