Personal data Adriana Cornelissen
- She was born in the year 1853 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Cornelissen
Household of Adriana Cornelissen
She is married to Jan Cornelis de Bree on June 14, 1871 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 18 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on June 14, 1871.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 87
Timeline Adriana Cornelissen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cornelissen
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 14, 1871)
- The temperature on June 14, 1871 was about 25.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 43%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1871 becomes law.