Personal data Willemina Douw
- She was born in the year 1839 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willemina Douw
Household of Willemina Douw
She is married to Maarten de Bree on May 3, 1865 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on May 3, 1865.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 40
Timeline Willemina Douw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Douw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Douw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Douw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Douw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 3, 1865)
- The temperature on May 3, 1865 was about 23.6 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 31%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Congress of the Confederate States of America adjourns for the last time.
- Mary Surratt is arrested as a conspirator in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
- American Civil War: Columbia, South Carolina, is burned as Confederate forces flee from advancing Union forces.