Personal data Maarten de Bree
- He was born in the year 1841 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maarten de Bree
Household of Maarten de Bree
He is married to Willemina Douw on May 3, 1865 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on May 3, 1865.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 40
Timeline Maarten de Bree
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Bree
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Bree.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Bree.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Bree.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 3, 1865)
- The temperature on May 3, 1865 was about 23.6 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 31%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In the United States, Delaware voters reject the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and vote to continue the practice of slavery. (Delaware finally ratifies the amendment on February 12, 1901.)
- American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough begins as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- American Civil War: Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.