Personal data Neeltje Janse
- She was born in the year 1819 in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Janse
Household of Neeltje Janse
She is married to (1) Jacobus Wondergem on February 6, 1867 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 48 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on February 6, 1867.Source 2
She is married to (2) Adriaan Bosschaart.
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Neeltje Janse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Janse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Janse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Janse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Janse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 6, 1867)
- The temperature on February 6, 1867 was about 5.2 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 30 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 73 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Work begins on the covering of the Zenne, burying Brussels's primary river and creating the modern central boulevards.
- United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.
- Maronite nationalist leader Youssef Karam leaves Lebanon on board a French ship for Algeria