Personal data Jacobus Wondergem
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Wondergem
Household of Jacobus Wondergem
He is married to Neeltje Janse on February 6, 1867 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 43 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on February 6, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Jacobus Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 6, 1867)
- The temperature on February 6, 1867 was about 5.2 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 30 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 73 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- William Lincoln patents the zoetrope, a machine that shows animated pictures by mounting a strip of drawings in a wheel.
- Singapore becomes a British crown colony.
- An unsuccessful expedition led by E.D Young sets out to search for Dr David Livingstone (Scottish missionary and explorer).