Personal data Arie Schuit
- He was born in the year 1855 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arie Schuit
Household of Arie Schuit
He is married to Catharina Sinke on January 16, 1878 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on January 16, 1878.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Arie Schuit
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schuit
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schuit.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schuit.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schuit.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 16, 1878)
- The temperature on January 16, 1878 was about 7.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- Over 640 die when the crowded pleasure boat Princess Alice collides with the Bywell Castle in the River Thames.
- Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman empire.