Personal data Jan Anthonie Geervliet
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Anthonie Geervliet
Household of Jan Anthonie Geervliet
He is married to Susanna Maria Wondergem on December 12, 1877 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on December 12, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 74
Timeline Jan Anthonie Geervliet
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Geervliet
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 12, 1877)
- The temperature on December 12, 1877 was about 3.7 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.