Personal data Willemina Elisabeth den Boeft
- She was born in the year 1859 in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland).
Attention: Age at marriage (July 16, 1873) below 16 years (14).
- She died after 1881.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willemina Elisabeth den Boeft
Household of Willemina Elisabeth den Boeft
She is married to Jan Wondergem on July 16, 1873 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), she was 14 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on July 16, 1873.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Willemina Elisabeth den Boeft
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Den Boeft
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 16, 1873)
- The temperature on July 16, 1873 was about 19.3 °C. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The British steamer RMSAtlantic sinks off Nova Scotia, killing 547.
- Alexandra Palace burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Joseph Land in the Arctic Sea.