Personal data Jan Wondergem
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Wondergem
Household of Jan Wondergem
He is married to Willemina Elisabeth den Boeft on July 16, 1873 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on July 16, 1873.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jan Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 16, 1873)
- The temperature on July 16, 1873 was about 19.3 °C. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- El Paso, Texas is established by charter from the Texas Legislature.
- Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.