Personal data Abraham Pouwer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham Pouwer
Household of Abraham Pouwer
He is married to Levina Wondergem on May 10, 1867 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on May 10, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Abraham Pouwer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pouwer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pouwer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pouwer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pouwer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1867)
- The temperature on May 10, 1867 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The British North America Act, 1867 takes effect as the Constitution of Canada, creating the Canadian Confederation; John A. Macdonald is sworn in as first Prime Minister.
- The United States takes control of Midway Island.
- An unsuccessful expedition led by E.D Young sets out to search for Dr David Livingstone (Scottish missionary and explorer).