Personal data Levina Wondergem
Ancestors (and descendant) of Levina Wondergem
Household of Levina Wondergem
She is married to Abraham Pouwer on May 10, 1867 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on May 10, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Levina Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1867)
- The temperature on May 10, 1867 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Maronite nationalist leader Youssef Karam leaves Lebanon on board a French ship for Algeria
- Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
- An unsuccessful expedition led by E.D Young sets out to search for Dr David Livingstone (Scottish missionary and explorer).