Personal data Johanna Debora Dronkers
- She was born in the year 1846 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Debora Dronkers
Household of Johanna Debora Dronkers
She is married to Cornelis Verhage on May 27, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on May 27, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 68
Timeline Johanna Debora Dronkers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dronkers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dronkers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dronkers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dronkers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 27, 1870)
- The temperature on May 27, 1870 was about 18.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In the United States, post-Civil War military control of Mississippi ends and it is readmitted to the Union.
- Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- The 12.8-km long Fréjus Rail Tunnel through the Alps is completed.