Personal data Cornelis Verhage
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Verhage
Household of Cornelis Verhage
He is married to Johanna Debora Dronkers on May 27, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on May 27, 1870.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 68
Timeline Cornelis Verhage
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verhage
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Verhage.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Verhage.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Verhage.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 27, 1870)
- The temperature on May 27, 1870 was about 18.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in the Marias Massacre.
- In the United States, post-Civil War military control of Mississippi ends and it is readmitted to the Union.
- The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.