Personal data Johanna Jacomina Wondergem
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Jacomina Wondergem
Household of Johanna Jacomina Wondergem
She is married to Klaas Klaase on September 23, 1874 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on September 23, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Johanna Jacomina Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 23, 1874)
- The temperature on September 23, 1874 was about 16.8 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trading rights.
- The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.
- The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.