Personal data Johannis Vette
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannis Vette
Household of Johannis Vette
He is married to Sara Wondergem on February 3, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on February 2, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.102 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Johannis Vette
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vette
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vette.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vette.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vette.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 3, 1869)
- The temperature on February 3, 1869 was about 6.5 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Defeat of Titokowaru.
- National convention of black leaders meets in Washington D.C.