Personal data Adriana Wabeke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Wabeke
Household of Adriana Wabeke
She is married to Johannes Wondergem on November 15, 1877 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on November 15, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.102 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Adriana Wabeke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wabeke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wabeke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wabeke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wabeke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 15, 1877)
- The temperature on November 15, 1877 was about 8.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- At Gilmore's Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.