Personal data Leuntje Wondergem
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje Wondergem
Household of Leuntje Wondergem
She is married to Jan Trimpe on April 24, 1874 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on April 24, 1874.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 70
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Leuntje Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1874)
- The temperature on April 24, 1874 was about 20.2 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The congress of the state of México elevates Naucalpan to the category of Villa, with the title of "Villa de Juárez".
- General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Berne.
- Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park, is opened in Birkenhead.