Personal data Sara Wondergem
- She was born in the year 1846 in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland).
- She died before 1931.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sara Wondergem
Household of Sara Wondergem
She is married to Adriaan Ossewaarde on August 4, 1871 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on August 4, 1871.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Sara Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 4, 1871)
- The temperature on August 4, 1871 was about 18.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- British Columbia joins the confederation of Canada.