Personal data Geertruida Verburg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertruida Verburg
Household of Geertruida Verburg
She is married to Jozias Wondergem on April 27, 1876 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 31 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on April 27, 1876.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 19
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Geertruida Verburg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verburg
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Verburg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Verburg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Verburg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 27, 1876)
- The temperature on April 27, 1876 was about 16.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 41%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In Northfield, Minnesota, Jesse James and the James-Younger Gang attempt to rob the town's bank but are driven off by armed citizens.
- Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- An express train called the Transcontinental Express arrives in San Francisco, California, via the First Transcontinental Railroad only 83 hours and 39 minutes after leaving New York City.