Personal data Jan Wondergem
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Wondergem
Household of Jan Wondergem
He is married to Francina van Iwaarden on April 3, 1862 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on April 3, 1862.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Jan Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 3, 1862)
- The temperature on April 3, 1862 was about 16.8 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 69%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Battle of South Mountain, part of the Maryland Campaign, is fought.
- American Civil War: Battle of Mill Springs ? The Confederacy suffers its first significant defeat in the conflict.
- Cinco de Mayo in Mexico: troops led by Ignacio Zaragoza halt a French invasion in the Battle of Puebla.