Personal data Pieternella Nijssen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Nijssen
Household of Pieternella Nijssen
She is married to Adriaan Oste on April 29, 1864 at Middelburg (Arnemuiden) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Arnemuiden) (Zeeland) on April 29, 1864.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.3 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Pieternella Nijssen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nijssen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nijssen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nijssen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nijssen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 29, 1864)
- The temperature on April 29, 1864 was about 10.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Great Sheffield Flood: The largest man-made disaster ever to befall England kills over 250 people in Sheffield.
- American Civil War: The Siege of Petersburg begins.
- Second war of Schleswig ends. Denmark renounces all claim to Schleswig, Holstein and Lauenburg, which come under Prussian and Austrian administration.