Personal data Abraham van de Griek
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham van de Griek
Household of Abraham van de Griek
He is married to (1) Wilhelmina Blankenburgh on December 24, 1863 at Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland), he was 31 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland) on December 24, 1863.Source 4
He is married to (2) Cornelia van Stel on August 12, 1887 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), he was 54 years old.Source 5
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on August 12, 1887.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.63 Aktenr. 14
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Abraham van de Griek
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van de Griek
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 24, 1863)
- The temperature on December 24, 1863 was about 7.4 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Siege of Vicksburg ? ships led by Union Admiral David Dixon Porter move through heavy Confederate artillery fire on approach to Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson ? Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- American Civil War: Grierson's Raid begins ? troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.