Personal data Abraham van Velzen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham van Velzen
Household of Abraham van Velzen
He is married to Catharina Commee on November 7, 1907 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on November 7, 1907.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 30
Timeline Abraham van Velzen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Velzen
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 7, 1907)
- The temperature on November 7, 1907 was between -1.9 °C and 7.7 °C and averaged 0.9 °C. There was 4.5 hours of sunshine (48%). The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- Count Alexander Izvolsky and Sir Arthur Nicolson sign the St. Petersburg Convention, which results in the Triple Entente alliance.
- King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- Cunard Line's RMSMauretania, sister ship of RMSLusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.