Personal data Margo Hermanus Willem Hendriks
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Margo Hermanus Willem Hendriks
Household of Margo Hermanus Willem Hendriks
He is married to Sara Wilhelmina Woutersen on December 1, 1876 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on December 1, 1876.Source 4
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 8607 Aktenr. 433
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 152
Timeline Margo Hermanus Willem Hendriks
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hendriks
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hendriks.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hendriks.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hendriks.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 1, 1876)
- The temperature on December 1, 1876 was about 9.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud ? 1,500 Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook's forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- Ottoman sultan Murat V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abd-ul-Hamid II.
- In Northfield, Minnesota, Jesse James and the James-Younger Gang attempt to rob the town's bank but are driven off by armed citizens.