Personal data Sara Wilhelmina Woutersen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sara Wilhelmina Woutersen
Household of Sara Wilhelmina Woutersen
She is married to Margo Hermanus Willem Hendriks on December 1, 1876 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on December 1, 1876.Source 5
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 8607 Aktenr. 711
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 152
Timeline Sara Wilhelmina Woutersen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Woutersen
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 1, 1876)
- The temperature on December 1, 1876 was about 9.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: In retaliation for the American defeat at the Battle of the Little Bighorn, United States Army troops sack Chief Dull Knife's sleeping Cheyenne village at the headwaters of the Powder River.
- White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, SC.
- Hristo Botev, a national revolutionary of Bulgaria, is killed in Stara Planina