Personal data Cornelis Henrikus Pilaar
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Henrikus Pilaar
Household of Cornelis Henrikus Pilaar
He is married to Neeltje Adriana Woutersen on July 29, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on July 29, 1870.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 95
Timeline Cornelis Henrikus Pilaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pilaar
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pilaar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pilaar.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pilaar.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 29, 1870)
- The temperature on July 29, 1870 was about 19.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Rupert's Land and the North-Western Territory are transferred to Canada from the Hudson's Bay Company, and the province of Manitoba and the North-West Territories are established from these vast territories.
- In the United States, post-Civil War military control of Mississippi ends and it is readmitted to the Union.
- Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.