Personal data Adriana van Weele
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana van Weele
Household of Adriana van Weele
She is married to Jan Woutersen on May 24, 1867 at Borssele ('s-Gravenpolder) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele ('s-Gravenpolder) (Zeeland) on May 24, 1867.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 5
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.38 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Adriana van Weele
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Weele
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 24, 1867)
- The temperature on May 24, 1867 was about 5.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 69%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Work begins on the covering of the Zenne, burying Brussels's primary river and creating the modern central boulevards.
- African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- The United States takes possession of the, at this point unoccupied, Midway Atoll.