Personal data Machalina Woutersen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Machalina Woutersen
Household of Machalina Woutersen
She is married to Dirk Johan van der Horst Serle on March 31, 1865 at Middelburg (Nieuw-en Sint Joosland) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Nieuw-en Sint Joosland) (Zeeland) on March 31, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.79 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Machalina Woutersen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Woutersen
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 31, 1865)
- The temperature on March 31, 1865 was about 2.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Empire of Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay sign the Treaty of the Triple Alliance
- President Abraham Lincoln makes his last public speech.
- American Civil War: A day after his surrender to Union forces, Confederate General Robert E. Lee addresses his troops for the last time.